NAB Home Loans
“More than Money.” (NAB)
Loan Options: What NAB home loans offer
Here’s a snapshot of NAB’s home loans currently on offer with direct links to their website for loans with a purchase value of $600,000 in NSW. Please note that this table is formulated based on paying both principal and interest whilst being sorted by comparison rate (lowest to highest). To compare other home loans, please click here.
The inclusions below represent a selection of the features available with a standard Variable Rate home loan of $350,000 for an owner-occupier. CANSTAR is not making any suggestion or recommendation to you about this product. Please see our comparison tables for more details information about products on offer from this provider.
Additional conditions may apply to different features. Please ensure that you read the product disclosure statement to determine all the current loan terms and conditions for the product you are considering.
Variable home loan features
- Redraw facility available.
- Repayments may be made weekly, fortnightly, or monthly.
- Interest only repayments available for up to 5 years.
- Lump sum repayments and additional repayments are available.
- Split option available.
NAB was founded in 1981 and is one of the big four banks in Australia. They serve over 12.7 million customers worldwide and employ over 42,000 people.
NAB offers mobile apps for internet banking on your Apple, Android, and Windows smart devices.
How NAB supports the community
- Children’s safety: Sponsoring the Alannah and Madeline Foundation since 2003, focussing on the Better Buddies Framework to prevent bullying.
- Mental health: Since 2008, the MLC Community Foundation has invested $7.8 million in not-for-profit organisations such as Lifeline Australia, RUOK?, and Suicide Prevention Australia.
- Disability accessibility: NAB works hard for the 1 in 5 Aussies with a disability, to improve their customer experience, recruit people with a disability, and support community initiatives that promote a full life.
- Investing in young entrepreneurs: The $20 Boss project enables young-uns to try out their big entrepreneurial idea. Work Inspiration and High Resolves aim to prepare teenagers for the workforce and increase their confidence in their skills.
- Community grants: Supporting community and charitable organisations to make a difference in their local community. $2 million worth of grants were distributed in 2014.
- Microfinance: Since 2003, NAB has supported Good Shepherd Microfinance, the Federal Government, and over 400 community organisations to help provide Aussies with financial resources, education, and microfinance products.
- Women’s financial literacy: The Start Counting program helps women improve their financial literacy and develop strong money habits.
- Financial access: Researching and working to improve financial access for the 3 million Aussies (1 in 6) who are living on a low income.
- Sports: Sponsoring local teams.
- Volunteering and giving: NAB gives their employees 2 days per year to spend volunteering for the cause they care about. In 2015, NAB employees gave 1 million volunteer hours.
- Transparency: You can assess NAB’s performance against their goals by reading their 2015 Dig Deeper
How NAB protects the environment
- Australia’s first carbon neutral bank.
- Financing renewable energy and natural resources – $1.8 billion invested over the last 8 years.
- Conserving water and other scarce resources.
- Reducing waste – 75% less landfill than in 2013.
- Sustainable supply chain management and annually awarding suppliers who do the right thing.
NAB Choice Package Standard Fixed 2 yrs 150k+
2016 Home Loans Star Ratings - Established 2 Year Fixed $500,000
Choice Package Standard Fixed 2 yrs 150k+View the 2016 Home Loans Star Ratings Report
CANSTAR is an information provider and in giving you product information CANSTAR is not making any suggestion or recommendation about a particular credit product. If you decided to apply for a home loan, you will deal directly with a financial institution, and not with CANSTAR. Rates and product information should be confirmed with the relevant financial institution. Home Loans in the table include only products that are available for somebody borrowing 80% of the total loan amount.
For more information, read our detailed disclosure, important notes and additional information. *Read the Comparison Rate Warning.