BDCU Alliance Bank Home Loans
What home loans does BDCU Alliance Bank offer?
At the time of writing, BDCU Alliance Bank offers the following home loans:
- Standard Variable Home Loan: a basic home loan.
- Fixed Rate Home Loan: fixed interest rate from one to five years.
- HomeSMART Package: available for home loans over $150,000. For a fee, it includes a bundle of features such as a bonus savings interest rate, no visa credit/debit card annual fees and discounted general insurance premiums.
- Home Equity Loan: variable interest rate line of credit interest-only loan.
BDCU Alliance Bank Home Loan Features
BDCU says its home loans offer the following features:
- Repayments available weekly, fortnightly and monthly
- Interest calculated daily and charged monthly
- Free redraw facility
- Early repayment allowed with penalty
The inclusions above represent a selection of the BDCU Alliance Bank home loan features. Canstar is not making any suggestion or recommendation to you about this product. Additional conditions may apply to different features. Please see our comparison tables for more detailed information about products on offer from this provider. Check upfront with BDCU and please ensure that you read the PDS or other loan documentation to determine all the current loan terms and conditions for the product you are considering and whether it meets your needs, before committing to it.
BDCU Alliance Bank Home Loans FAQs
Before getting started, you might first like to take a look at our applying for a home loan checklist for some pointers, and use the Canstar website to compare home loans with other providers before choosing a product that suits your needs.
If you do decide to apply for a BDCU home loan, you can do this through its website. BDCU says it should take no longer than 10 minutes to fill out the application form. If you need help applying, you can contact BDCU over the phone.
BDCU advises that you will need the following information:
- Your employment, income and living expense details
- Your asset details including land, house, contents, vehicles, savings, shares and super
- Any amount you owe on loans, overdrafts, credit/store cards
If you’re new to BDCU you may also need your Australian driver’s licence details and your passport details.
BDCU allows additional repayments on its home loan products. However, BDCU says a penalty will apply for early repayment. Terms and conditions may apply so contact BDCU for details.
To give you an idea of how much money you could save over the life of your loan by making extra repayments, you might like to try our Extra Repayments Calculator.
BDCU offers a free redraw facility on some of its home loan products. Terms and conditions may apply. Contact BDCU for details.
If you’re in the market for a home loan, you can compare your options with Canstar:
BDCU Alliance Bank is part of the Alliance Bank Group, Australia’s first 100% member-owned alliance of social enterprise banks. The group says it collectively has over 40,000 members.
According to BDCU Alliance Bank it is a certified B Corp, meaning it is legally required to consider the impact of its decisions on its workers, customers, suppliers, community, and the environment.