Homeloans.com.au Home Loans
Compare Homeloans.com.au Home Loans
Here’s a snapshot of Homeloans.com.au home loans currently on offer for a purchase value of $600,000 in NSW. Please note that this table is formulated based on paying both principal and interest whilst being sorted by comparison rate (lowest to highest). To compare other home loans, please click here.
Additional conditions may apply to different features. Please ensure that you read the product disclosure statement to determine all the current loan terms and conditions for the product you are considering.
Homeloans.com.au Standard Variable Home Loan Features
Homeloans.com.au home loans come in five different options for variable rate home loans:
- Homeloans Ultra Plus – a low rate, reasonably-featured loan
- Homeloans Optima – a low rate, fully-featured loan
- Homeloans FlexiChoice Prime – designed for First Home Buyers with a low deposit of 5%
- Homeloans Accelerate Prime – designed for borrowers with a low deposit of 5% with no genuine savings
- Homeloans MoniPower – a fully-featured loan
The following features apply to the Homeloans Ultra Plus variable rate loan:
- Application fee of $199 waived on all new loans.
- Split loan facility available; maximum 4 splits allowed; split loan application fee may apply.
- Redraw facility available.
- Mortgage is portable.
- Repayments may be made weekly, fortnightly, or monthly.
- Additional repayments allowed.
- Lump sum repayments allowed.
- Minimum loan amount $200,000 – up to $2 million maximum loan amount
What types of home loans does Homeloans.com.au offer?
At the time of writing, Homeloans.com.au offers the following types of home loans:
- Variable rate home loan
- Fixed rate home loan
- Split home loans
- Line of credit home loan
- Alt Doc home loans
- Investment home loan
Find out about how different types of home loans work here.
See our comparison tables for details of home loans from Homeloans.com.au:
Yes, Homeloans.com.au allows extra repayments on their home loans. Terms and conditions apply; contact Homeloans.com.au for details.
Yes, Homeloans.com.au offers redraw facilities on their home loans. Fees and charges may apply to use of a redraw facility; contact Homeloans.com.au for details.
Homeloans.com.au lets you make home loan repayments via bpay, direct debit, or EFT (online banking transfer).
If you’re in the market for a home loan, compare your home loan options with Canstar:
Homeloans (also called Homeloans.com.au) was established in 1985 as an alternative to banks for home finance.
With the Member Advantage Benefits Program, Homeloans customers can enjoy discounts and deals on dining, entertainment, shopping, travel, technology, financial products, and insurance products.
Homeloans is proud of its Carbon Conscious policy, under which a Mallee Eucalyptus tree is planted for every Homeloans loan that is settled.
In July 2016, Homeloans announced that an agreement has been reached to merge with RESIMAC Limited.
Showing products in Canstar’s database with links to lenders’ websites. The display is sorted by the advertised interest rate (lowest to highest), then provider name (alphabetically).
Source: Canstar. Based on residential variable home loans available for a loan amount of $350,000 at 80% LVR, and available for Principal and Interest repayments.
*Comparison rate based on loan amount of $150,000. Read the Comparison Rate Warning.