Liberty Home Loans
“The difference between extraordinary and ordinary is that little extra.” (Liberty)
Loan Options: What Liberty home loans offer
Here’s a snapshot of Liberty’s home loans currently on offer for a purchase value of $600,000 in NSW. Please note that this table is formulated based on paying both principal and interest whilst being sorted by comparison rate (lowest to highest). To compare other home loans, please click here.
The inclusions below represent a selection of the features available with a standard Variable Rate home loan of $350,000 for an owner-occupier. CANSTAR is not making any suggestion or recommendation to you about this product. Please see our comparison tables for more details information about products on offer from this provider.
Additional conditions may apply to different features. Please ensure that you read the product disclosure statement to determine all the current loan terms and conditions for the product you are considering.
Variable home loan features
Features will vary between specific home loan products, but may include:
- Redraw facility available.
- Split loan facility available
- Additional repayments allowed.
- Repayments may be made weekly, fortnightly, or monthly.
- Interest only repayment option available
What types of home loans does Liberty offer?
At the time of writing, Liberty offers the following types of home loans:
- Variable rate home loan
- Fixed rate home loan
- Offset account available with either a variable or fixed rate loan
- Investment home loan
Find out about how different types of home loans work here.
See our comparison tables for details of Liberty home loans:
You can apply for a Liberty home loan by clicking on the Liberty home loan product of your choice in the Canstar home loan comparison tables. Follow our applying for a home loan checklist, and if you need help applying, you can use the Liberty website to locate a Liberty Adviser near you and arranging a loan appointment over the phone. You can call Liberty on 13 11 33 (open Mon-Fri) or request a call back from them at a time convenient for you.
Yes, Liberty allows extra repayments on their home loans. Terms and conditions apply; contact your lender for details.
Yes, Liberty offers redraw facilities on their home loans. Fees and charges may apply to use of a redraw facility; contact your lender for details.
If you’re in the market for a home loan, compare your home loan options with CANSTAR:
Liberty was founded in 1997 to provide flexible finance. So far they have helped over 140,000 customers in Australia and New Zealand.
Liberty offers a Free Property Report for you to find out what housing prices have done in your area over the past year.
They also present the Liberty Barometer, a blog of podcasts and articles about the latest news and tips for “small business, property, and everything in-between”.
- Liberty Lend-A-Hand: Lend-A-Hand supports community organisations through gift-matching and volunteer time. At the time of writing, Lend-A-Hand supports the Mirabel Foundation for children orphaned or abandoned because of parental drug addiction; the Beacon Foundation, where young people can break free of inter-generational dependency and addictions; and Aardvark, where young people with a disability express themselves through music.