Liberty Home Loans
“The difference between extraordinary and ordinary is that little extra.” (Liberty)
Loan Options: What Liberty home loans offer
Here’s a snapshot of Liberty’s home loans currently on offer for a purchase value of $600,000 in NSW. Please note that this table is formulated based on paying both principal and interest whilst being sorted by comparison rate (lowest to highest). To compare other home loans, please click here.
The inclusions below represent a selection of the features available with a standard Variable Rate home loan of $350,000 for an owner-occupier. CANSTAR is not making any suggestion or recommendation to you about this product. Please see our comparison tables for more details information about products on offer from this provider.
Additional conditions may apply to different features. Please ensure that you read the product disclosure statement to determine all the current loan terms and conditions for the product you are considering.
Variable home loan features
Features will vary between specific home loan products, but may include:
- Redraw facility available.
- Split loan facility available
- Additional repayments allowed.
- Repayments may be made weekly, fortnightly, or monthly.
- Interest only repayment option available
Liberty was founded in 1997 to provide flexible finance. So far they have helped over 140,000 customers in Australia and New Zealand.
Liberty offers a Free Property Report for you to find out what housing prices have done in your area over the past year.
They also present the Liberty Barometer, a blog of podcasts and articles about the latest news and tips for “small business, property, and everything in-between”.
How Liberty supports the community
- Liberty Lend-A-Hand: Lend-A-Hand supports community organisations through gift-matching and volunteer time. At the time of writing, Lend-A-Hand supports the Mirabel Foundation for children orphaned or abandoned because of parental drug addiction; the Beacon Foundation, where young people can break free of inter-generational dependency and addictions; and Aardvark, where young people with a disability express themselves through music.
Liberty Finance Liberty Free 70 - 80 LVR
2016 Home Loans Star Ratings - First Home Buyer
Liberty Free, Liberty Sharp and Liberty Star 70 - 80 LVRView the 2016 Home Loans Star Ratings Report
CANSTAR is an information provider and in giving you product information CANSTAR is not making any suggestion or recommendation about a particular credit product. If you decided to apply for a home loan, you will deal directly with a financial institution, and not with CANSTAR. Rates and product information should be confirmed with the relevant financial institution. Home Loans in the table include only products that are available for somebody borrowing 80% of the total loan amount.
For more information, read our detailed disclosure, important notes and additional information. *Read the Comparison Rate Warning.