Tic:Toc Home Loans
Compare Tic:Toc home loans and rates
The following table displays a snapshot of Tic:Toc’s home loan products on Canstar’s database. The results and Star Ratings displayed are based on a variable principal & interest loan in NSW worth $600,000.
To compare other home loans, please click here.
What types of home loans does Tic:Toc offer?
At the time of writing, Tic:Toc offers the following types of home loans:
- Owner-occupier – variable and fixed
- Investment – variable and fixed
Find out about how different types of home loans work here.
See our comparison tables for details of Tic:Toc home loans:
Variable home loan features
Tic:Toc’s Variable Live-in home loan offers the following features:
- Offset account available on selected loan products ($10 per month)
- Free unlimited redraw facility available
- Free unlimited additional repayments allowed
- No fee for early repayment
- No upfront or ongoing fees
- Repayments may be made weekly, fortnightly, or monthly
- Online only lender with online applications
Compare Home Loans
Tic:Toc home loans FAQs
Applying for a Tic:Toc home loan is a simple process; just compare home loans on the Canstar website and apply online on the Tic:Toc website for the home loan of your choice.
You need to meet the following requirements to apply for a Tic:Toc home loan:
- You must be over 18
- You must be an Australian citizen or resident
- You must not have been a declared bankrupt in the past seven years
- Must be borrowing at least $50,000 but no more than $2 million
- You must be buying an established home (they don’t do construction loans) worth at least $150,000
- Your home must be in a capital city or major regional centre
- You must have at least a 10% deposit
Once you actually begin the home loan application process, there are many more documents that you’ll need to provide, such as proof of your income, assets and expenses.
Follow our applying for a home loan checklist, and use the Canstar website to compare Tic:Toc home loans with other home loans before choosing a product that suits your needs:
Yes, Tic:Toc allows unlimited extra repayments on their variable-rate home loans and additional repayments of up to $20,000 on their fixed-rate home loans. Terms and conditions apply; contact your lender for details.
Find out how making extra repayments could save money in interest over the life of your loan in this article or use our Extra Repayments Calculator for yourself:
Tic:Toc was established in 2015 as Australia’s first exclusively online home loan lender, in an attempt to offer Australians a faster way to get a home loan. Tic:Toc claims they can have a customer approved for a home loan in as little as 22 minutes, and their loans are underwritten by Bendigo and Adelaide Bank.
Some of Tic:Toc’s home loans received a 5-Star Rating from Canstar in our March 2018 star ratings; see our home loans comparison pages for details.