Compare OnePath Super
If you’re considering superannuation with OnePath Super, check out what’s available for those aged 30-39 years old, based on a super balance of $55K to $100K. Results are sorted by Star Ratings (high to low). To compare other super funds, visit the Canstar super fund comparison pages.
Types of OnePath Super accounts
OnePath Super offers three retirement-related products to choose from:
- Corporate super arranged by an employer for their employees to use
- Personal super available for individual employees
- Account-based pension converts superannuation into regular income payments for retirees and workers in the transition to retirement (TTR) stage
There are a lot of benefits available to OnePath Super members who have a personal super account, including:
- Competitive investment performance
- Flexible investment options
- Low cost and transparent administration fees
- Insurance in super available for death cover (life insurance), and total and permanent disability (TPD) cover
- Over-the-phone financial advice available
- Easy online account access
- Access to discounted banking products from ANZ
Eligibility to join OnePath Super
To sign up for a superannuation account with OnePath Super, you must be able to satisfy the following criteria:
- You must be an Australian resident
- You must be over 18 years of age
- You must be earning at least $450/month before tax from an employer
If you are under the age of 18, but earning more than $450/month before tax, you must be working more than 30 hours per week to qualify for super.
How to join OnePath Super
If you satisfy all of the above eligibility criteria, then you can apply to join OnePath Super. You can sign up for a OnePath Super account by clicking on its products in Canstar’s superannuation comparison tables and then sign up online on its website, or call 133 665 (Available Monday to Friday between 8.30am and 5.30pm).
OnePath Super FAQs
Yes, OnePath Super has a dedicated online portal for its super fund members. You can view your account balance online, access statements for your account, download super fund information and more. Access the online portal here.
The money in your OnePath Super account is invested by your super fund. It offers a variety of investment options including pre-mixed, sector and direct investment options.
When choosing an investment option, it is important to take into account your investment timeframes and goals, and your personal risk tolerance for market fluctuations. Learn more about how to choose between different investment options on the Canstar website.
The table above shows the total fee cost per year to have a super account with OnePath Super. Compare these fees to the average super fund fees on our database, as it’s important not to let your super be eaten away by fees before you retire.
Yes, OnePath Super offers a consolidation service for members who have super in other funds.
It’s important to check with your old super funds for information regarding costs such as exit fees and insurance cover you may lose if you switch super funds. If you have any questions or concerns about the rollover process, give OnePath Super a call on 133 665.
Be sure to check these nine things on your superannuation statement:
- Personal details are up-to-date
- Nominated beneficiaries are up-to-date
- Tax File Number (TFN) is recorded
- Super contributions from employer and/or your voluntary contributions are correct
- Investment asset class choices are appropriate for your life stage
- Amount paid in fees for the year is not too high
- Insurance in super is still adequate coverage for your needs
- Super is consolidated, after checking whether there is insurance or any other benefits attached to the account you may lose and you’re comfortable to do so
- The big picture – are you happy with your super fund overall?
Dating back more than 130 years, OnePath Super has a long Australian history. It is now 100% owned by the Australian and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ), and still remains a people-focused business.
The OnePath name and brand are symbolic of the idea that people take different paths in life. OnePath’s role is to “help shape and protect the quality of their chosen path through life”.
OnePath Super has always been an active supporter of regulatory and industry change. It regularly reviews and conducts research to ensure it remains attuned to changing customer and consumer needs.