IOOF Investment Management Super
Types of IOOF Investment Management Super accounts
IOOF Investment Management offers three retirement-related products to choose from:
- Corporate super arranged by an employer for their employees to use
- Personal super available for individual employees
- Account-based pension converts superannuation into regular income payments for retirees and workers in the transition to retirement (TTR) stage
There are a lot of benefits available to IOOF Investment Management members who have a personal super account, including:
- Competitive investment performance
- Flexible investment options
- Low cost and transparent administration fees
- Insurance in super available for death cover (life insurance) and total and permanent disability (TPD) cover
- Over-the-phone financial advice available
- Easy online account access
Eligibility to join IOOF Investment Management
To sign up for a superannuation account with IOOF Investment Management, you must fulfil certain criteria. You must be:
- An Australian resident
- Over 18 years of age
- Earning at least $450/month before tax from an employer
If you are under the age of 18, you might qualify for super if you earn more than $450/month before tax and are working more than 30 hours per week.
How to join IOOF Investment Management
If you satisfy all of the above eligibility criteria, you can apply to join IOOF Investment Management. You can apply for an IOOF Investment Management Super account by clicking on its products in Canstar’s superannuation comparison tables and signing up on its website, or calling 1800 062 963.
IOOF Investment Management FAQs
Yes, IOOF Investment Management has a dedicated online portal for its super fund members. You can view your account balance online, access statements for your account, download super fund information and more. Access the online portal here.
IOOF Investment Management invests your super money based on a number of options including pre-mixed, sector and direct investments.
When choosing an investment option, it is important to take into account your investment timeframes and goals and your personal risk tolerance for market fluctuations. Learn more in our article about how to choose between different investment options.
The table above shows the total fees per year to have a super account with IOOF Investment Management. Compare these fees to the average super fund fees on our database.
Yes, IOOF Investment Management offers a consolidation service for members who have super in other funds.
It’s important to check with your old super funds for information regarding costs such as exit fees and insurance cover you may lose if you switch super funds. If you have any questions or concerns about the rollover process, call IOOF Investment Management on 1800 062 963.
Be sure to check these nine things on your superannuation statement:
- Personal details are up-to-date
- Nominated beneficiaries are up-to-date
- Tax File Number (TFN) is recorded
- Super contributions from employer and/or your voluntary contributions are correct
- Investment asset class choices are appropriate for your life stage
- Amount paid in fees for the year is not too high
- Insurance in super is still adequate coverage for your needs
- Super is consolidated, but be sure to check potential insurance implications involved
- The big picture – are you happy with your super fund overall?
Founded in 1846, IOOF Investment Management has grown substantially to become a leading provider of quality financial services.
IOOF Investment Management established the IOOF Foundation as a not-for-profit organisation in 2002 and is dedicated to making an ongoing commitment to the community. It achieves this by allocating grants to organisations that work with disadvantaged families, aged care and disadvantaged children and youth.