Club Plus Super
Compare Club Plus Superannuation
If you’re considering Club Plus Super, check out what’s available for those aged 30-39 years old, based on a super balance of $55K to $100K. Results are sorted by star ratings (high to low). To compare other super funds, visit the Canstar super fund comparison pages.
Types of Club Plus Super Accounts
Club Plus Super offer superannuation solutions to three main groups – members, employers, and pensioners.
A corporate fund is typically arranged by an employer for their employees to use, a personal fund can be a more flexible option, and pension payments convert your super into regular income payments. There are a lot of benefits coming from being a member of a Club Plus Superfund, including:
- Competitive investment performance
- All profits returned to, or for the benefit of members
- Flexible and cost effective
- Protected online account access
- Income streams for retired members
- Over-the-phone financial advice
- Total and Permanent Disability (TPD) Cover
- Death Cover
- Free workplace visits and education seminars
Eligibility to apply for a Club Plus Superannuation Account
To apply for any of the Club Plus Super funds, you must be able to satisfy the following criteria:
- You must be an Australian resident
- You must be over 18 years of age
- You must be earning at least $450 before tax per month from an employer
- You must be working in the club, hospitality or related industry.
If you are under the age of 18, but earning more than $450 before tax per month, you must be working more than 30 hours per week to qualify for super.
How to apply for a Club Plus Super fund
If you’ve satisfied the above criteria, you are eligible to apply for a super fund. The first step in applying for a Club Plus Super Account is choosing the type of membership that best suits you. Ask yourself the following questions:
- “Am I still working, and not yet ready to retire?” – Join as a super member
- “Am I about to retire or have already retired?” – Join as a pension member
- “Am I contributing for employees?” – Join as an employer
Once you’ve made a decision, you can either sign up online, or give them a call on 1800 680 627 (Monday to Friday 8.00am-6.00pm AEST).
Club Plus Super FAQs
Yes, Club Plus Super have a dedicated online portal for their super fund members. You can access statements of your savings, download superfund information, view your account balance, and more. Access the online portal here.
Most of the time, the money in your super fund account is invested by your super fund, and Club Plus Super are no different. They offer a variety of investment options including pre-mixed, sector, and investment options.
It is important to take into account investment timeframes, and your personal tolerance for market fluctuations when choosing an investment option. The returns from your investment directly impact how quickly or slowly your super grows.
Club Plus Super offer a consolidation service for members who have super in other funds. It’s important to check with your old funds for information regarding costs such as exit fees and insurance cover. If you have any questions or concerns, give Club Plus Super a call on 1800 680 627.
Be sure to check these 9 things on your superannuation statement:
- Personal details are up-to-date
- Nominated beneficiaries are up-to-date
- Tax File Number (TFN) is recorded
- Super contributions from employer and/or your voluntary contributions are correct
- Investment asset class choices are appropriate for your life stage
- Amount paid in fees
- Insurance still adequate
- Super is consolidated, after checking whether there is insurance or any other benefits attached to the account you may lose and you’re comfortable to do so
- The big picture – are you happy with your super fund overall?
Since its introduction in 1987, Club Bus Super has been the leading super fund for employees of registered and licensed clubs, designed for those in the club and hospitality industries.
As an industry superfund, Club Plus Super are a non-for-profit organisation who exist for the benefit of their members.
They believe that the success of the fund depends on the success of its members, so they provide personalised education and financial advice for the different superannuation stages of your life.
If you’re considering outstanding value superannuation funds, check out the the table below which displays a snapshot of 5-Star superannuation funds on Canstar for Australians aged 30-39 with a super balance of $55k – $100k, sorted by provider name (alphabetically). Use Canstar’s superannuation comparison selector for a wider selection of super funds based on your individual circumstances.