ibuyeco Car Insurance
Compare ibuyeco car insurance
See below for a snapshot of ibuyeco’s car insurance products on offer for a 30-39 year old male living in New South Wales who does not require an extra driver under 25.
What types of car insurance does ibuyeco offer?
ibuyeco offers Third Party Fire and Theft, Third Party Property Damage, and Comprehensive car insurance. If you’re unsure as to which type of car insurance is most appropriate for you, or don’t understand the differences between the different levels of cover, here’s our guide to the different kinds of car insurance.
What additional features does ibuyeco offer on its car insurance products?
ibuyeco car insurance has a number of features included in its different policies, a few of which include:
- A carbon offset service which offsets 100% of your car’s annual CO2 emissions
- No claim bonus protection – safe drivers are rewarded with discounted premiums
- Annual or monthly repayments
- You can choose your own repairer at no extra cost
- Emergency accommodation and travel expenses if your car breaks down far from home
- Cover for taxi fares, car hire and towing costs
- Legal liability protection in the event of you damaging someone else’s property/vehicle
Extra premiums may apply to optional extras cover.
How do you lodge a claim with ibuyeco?
You can lodge a claim with ibuyeco over the phone by calling 1300 558 225. Here’s our guide to navigating the car insurance claims process.
Yes, ibuyeco allows you to choose between market value and agreed value for your vehicle. If you’re not sure which one would be best for your vehicle, read our article explaining the difference between market value and agreed value.
You can purchase an ibuyeco car insurance policy online after comparing car insurance on the Canstar website. If you need help applying, call ibuyeco on 1300 558 225.
Yes, ibuyeco allows you to nominate a higher or lower excess. This may affect the cost of your car insurance premiums; a higher excess will typically result in a lower premium, while a lower excess will typically result in a higher premium. Find out more about car insurance excesses here.
Your ibuyeco car insurance policy will automatically renew if you choose not to alter it after receiving your renewal notice. If you’re not sure whether to renew or switch, here’s our guide to choosing, and if you do decide to switch car insurance policies, here’s how you do so.
Make sure you compare car insurance policies before simply renewing the same policy, so that you continue to get outstanding value insurance at a great price:
Established in the late 1970’s, the Budget Insurance Group administers policies to over three million members worldwide.
Concerned by the effect that CO2 emissions from cars have on the environment, Budget Insurance Group decided to establish ibuyeco, a company specifically designed for members to offset their car’s annual carbon emissions.
Working together with Greening Australia, ibuyeco uses your money to manage the carbon offsetting activities of all its members. Some of these sustainable initiatives include:
- Large-scale landscape transformation projects to effect carbon reductions, including planting of native Australian trees as part of biodiversity enhancement, salinity abatement, water quality improvement and habitat restoration.
- All carbon offsetting activities meet the Australian Government Greenhouse Friendly standard, the criteria of the Kyoto Protocol, are independently audited and guaranteed for 100 years.