Coles Car Insurance
“Down, down, prices are down…”
Compare Coles Car Insurance
Here’s a snapshot of Coles car insurance for a 25-29 years old male living in NSW with no extra driver under 25. To compare other comprehensive car insurance policies, click here.
About Coles Financial Services
Coles began in 1914 as a discount store with the slogan “nothing over 2/6”. They branched out into financial services in the 21st century. Coles Financial Services is underwritten by some of the biggest financial service providers in Australia.
You can download the Coles Insurance Claims Assistant App on the Apple iTunes store.
How Coles supports the community
- Charitable contributions: Coles follows the international London Benchmark.
In 2014-2015, Coles’ direct support of charity partners was $36.55 million, and their customers, team members, and suppliers raised an additional $7.24 million.
Coles’ national charity partners are:
RedKite for children with cancer
Bravery Trust for veterans and their families
SecondBite and FoodBank for feeding disadvantaged Aussies
Red Dust for Indigenous youth
Guide Dogs Australia for the blind, and
the Cancer Council’s Daffodil Day for cancer research
- Australian-grown: 96% of fruit and vegetables and 100% of meat, milk and eggs are Australian sourced.
- Animal cruelty ethics in suppliers: All beef meat has no added hormones; all chicken meat comes from RSPCA approved farming; all pork is sow stall free; all Coles brand eggs are cage-free; all Coles brand seafood comes from sustainable fisheries and aquaculture farms.
- Fairtrade ethics for workers: Coles won the 2014 and 2013 awards for Fairtrade Retail Chain of the Year. The production of Coles’ MIX Apparel clothing brand is outsourced to Cambodia, so Coles provides a free healthy meal every day to each of their 850 workers at the AbleMax factory, to make sure they get enough nutrition.
How Coles supports the environment
- Reduced greenhouse gas emissions by 15.9% since 2011.
- Reduced energy use by 4% since 2009.
- Reduced disposed waste by 17.6% since 2011, by replacing cardboard and polystyrene packing with 54 million plastic crates in 2014.
- Increased recycling by 26.3% since 2011, including the REDcycle bins for customer recycling of plastic packaging (find a bin near you).
CANSTAR is an information provider and in giving you product information CANSTAR is not making any suggestion or recommendation about a particular insurance product. If you decided to apply for a car insurance, you will deal directly with an insurance provider, and not with CANSTAR. Rates and product information should be confirmed with the relevant insurance provider. For more information, read our detailed disclosure, important notes and additional information.
The inclusions mentioned represent a selection of what is covered at the time of writing. Additional terms and conditions may apply to different features. Additional fees may apply to the product. CANSTAR is not making any suggestion or recommendation to you about this product. Please ensure that you read the product disclosure statement to determine all the current options and inclusions for the product you are considering.
Important Notes: The Star Ratings in this table were awarded in May 2016. The search results do not include all providers and may not compare all features relevant to you. View the CANSTAR Car Insurance Star Ratings Methodology and Report. The rating shown is only one factor to take into account when considering products.