Navy Health Health Insurance
What health insurance products does Navy Health offer?
Navy Health provides cover to its members for a range of health expenses. At the time of writing, Navy Health offers hospital, extras and combined cover for the following membership options:
- Single membership: Covers one adult only
- Couple membership: Provides cover for a member and their spouse or partner
- Family membership: Provides cover for a member and their spouse or partner, plus any dependent children (i.e. unmarried children until they turn 22 or enter into a de facto relationship, or any unmarried children between the ages of 22 and 25 who are undertaking full-time study in Australia)
- Single-parent family: Provides cover for one adult and their dependent children
- Kids only: Provides cover for a member’s dependent children only. The adult who is listed as a member is not covered under the policy
- Military family memberships: Provides cover to the family of a serving person, however the serving person is not listed or covered by the policy
- Young adult membership: This membership provides extras cover for non-student dependants over the age of 22 but under 25 years old. They can remain under an existing family hospital policy at no additional cost.
From here, Navy Health can build a personalised health insurance policy based on the information that you provide it in relation to your personal needs and circumstances.
Additionally, Navy Health offers a 10% discount on payable premiums if you are a serving ADF member, Active Reservist or are a DVA cardholder.