CUA Health Insurance
“Life rich banking.”
Compare CUA Health Insurance
Here’s a snapshot of CUA’s current hospital only health cover for a single male in NSW with results sorted by estimated monthly premium (lowest to highest) along with links direct to the providers website. To compare other health insurance policies, please click here.
About CUA Health: Why choose CUA Health
CUA was founded in 1966 after the merger of a few small credit unions founded in the 1940s, including the Catholic Thrift and Loan Co-Op, the Thrift and Loan Credit Union, and the Postal Workers Co-Op Credit Union. At the time of writing, CUA is the largest customer-owned financial institution.
CUA won the coveted CANSTAR Award for Outstanding Value Hospital Cover in 2015, and over the years they have won many other CANSTAR awards for their banking products. They were also recognised in 2011 with the award for Employer of Choice for Women.
How CUA supports the community
- CUA Community Care: Providing grants to schools to create veggie patches, learning tools, and playgrounds for kids, since 2011.
- School Fun Run program: Sponsoring this as a healthy alternative to school fundraising chocolate drives.
- SIDS and Kids: Fundraising for health research into SIDS and stillbirths.
- First Nations: Providing equal access to finance for indigenous communities, businesses, and individuals.
- Fighting cancer: Sponsoring the National Breast Cancer Foundation to provide care and find a cure.
- Fighting poverty world-wide: Supporting the Credit Union Foundation of Australia to provide affordable and sustainable access to finance for those living in poverty in the Asia-Pacific region.
CANSTAR is an information provider and in giving you product information CANSTAR is not making any suggestion or recommendation about a particular insurance product. If you decided to apply for a health insurance, you will deal directly with an insurance provider, and not with CANSTAR. Rates and product information should be confirmed with the relevant insurance provider. For more information, read our detailed disclosure, important notes and additional information.
The inclusions mentioned represent a selection of what is covered at the time of writing. Additional terms and conditions may apply to different features. Additional fees may apply to the product. CANSTAR is not making any suggestion or recommendation to you about this product. Please ensure that you read the product disclosure statement to determine all the current options and inclusions for the product you are considering.