“The genuine alternative.”
Suncorp’s winning investment strategy
Suncorp Bank’s Share Finance Loan performs very respectably in price and particularly well with regards to features.
Achieving a 5-star rating in the Managed Fund Investor profile, Suncorp Bank is the market leader in terms of the number of managed funds that can be used as security. It offers a whopping 1,885 managed funds on its approved securities list.
About Suncorp Bank
Suncorp was founded in 1902 and remains Australia’s leading bank in regional areas.
At the time of writing, customers can trade any security on the ASX except for options, as long as they have sufficient funds in their Suncorp Wealth Cash Management Account.
How Suncorp Bank supports the community
- Fitness: Proudly a major sponsor of the 5km parkrun every Saturday around the country, and the runPositive community at major marathon events.
- Skin cancer prevention: Promoting sun safety in the community since 2004 through their SunWise program.
- Children’s financial literacy: Banking products like the Kids Savings Account help customers learn how to save.
- Charitable giving: Supporting employees to fundraise and volunteer for charity through the Brighter Futures Community Giving program.
- The Arts: Lead partner of the Queensland Ballet‘s 2015 and 2016 seasons.
- Sports: Sponsoring the Maroon Reds State of Origin team and the Brisbane International 2016 tennis tournament.
- Road safety: Promoting road safety training, awareness and communicating the findings from research into driver behaviour.
How Suncorp Bank supports the environment
- Supporting environmental sustainability standards in the supply chain.
- Cutting-edge sustainable design used and maintained in the Suncorp Stadium.
- Committed to improving human rights and diversity in the supply chain.
- Supporting long-term viability of community and industry.
- Consolidating office space to reduce environmental impact, and providing easy to use waste recycle bins in major offices and reducing the amount of landfill waste.