What do we mean by “SMSF Solutions”?
SMSF Solutions are software and online programs specifically designed to help investors with an SMSF (“SMSF Trustees”) make sure they have ticked all the right boxes. This covers a wide range of things and includes considering whether:
- They have received adequate financial advice in creating their SMSF.
- Their current asset class allocation matches their investment objectives.
- They have adequate insurance coverage.
- Their record-keeping and reporting is up to scratch for tax purposes.
Types of solutions available
Some examples of solutions available for SMSF Solutions are as follows.
A transparent and independent service to help SMSF investors find, rate and review qualified financial advisers.
- Over 18,000 financial advisers rated.
- Find qualified financial advisers suited to your investment needs.
- Rate the quality of advice you receive and your satisfaction with your adviser.
Adviser Ratings is a service that makes choosing an adviser easier and helps consumers determine whether their current adviser is right for them.
SMSFCheck provides an independent and affordable report on your SMSF’s investment strategy, to ensure it meets your regulatory requirements as an SMSF Trustee.
- Thorough review of every area of your investment strategy.
- Asset allocation and risk profile customised to meet your goals.
- Examines your adherence to regulatory requirements.
SMSF Check assesses the investment objectives, risk profile, asset allocation, and insurance and estate planning of your SMSF.
You can compare SMSF Solutions options via WealthBricks, here.Compare Wealthbrick options