ANZ Self-Managed Super Funds
Compare ANZ SMSF products
If you’re considering self-managed superannuation services with ANZ, check out what’s available in SMSF savings accounts for someone who lives in New South Wales and has a balance of $5,000. Results are sorted by Star Ratings (high to low). To compare other super funds, visit the Canstar SMSF comparison pages.
Types of ANZ SMSF products
ANZ provides a variety of SMSF products and services, including:
- SMSF cash account
- Shares and Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)
- Managed funds
- SMSF administration and auditing services
- SMSF establishment services
Signing up for SMSF services from ANZ gives you access to several features including:
- Competitive investment performance
- Flexible investment options
- Over-the-phone financial advice available
- Easy online account access
- Integrated tax and reporting
Eligibility to use ANZ SMSF products
To sign up for ANZ SMSF products and services, you need to be a trustee of a self-managed super fund. You will need to be able to provide personal identification, the name and ABN of your SMSF and a certified copy of the Trust Deed. You can find out more about the application process here.
Yes, ANZ has a dedicated SMSF portfolio manager. You can view your account balances online, access statements for your accounts, manage investments and more.
Yes, you can move your existing SMSF from another administrator to ANZ. ANZ will help with this process by updating the Trust Deed, appointing an auditor, completing any outstanding tax returns and establishing a new linked cash account.
ANZ was founded over 180 years ago and today is one of the four largest banks in Australia. First operating in Sydney, it now conducts business in Australia, New Zealand, Asia, the Pacific, Europe, the Americas and the Middle East. It is one of the top 50 banks in the world.
ANZ is dedicated to considering the social, environmental and economic impacts of its activities and has a corporate sustainability plan to account for this. This includes their community engagement program that aims to build opportunity and prosperity. Some of the measures the have undertaken as a result of this program include:
- Investing in financial literacy programs
- Supporting employees volunteering in community groups
- Providing emergency relief for communities struck by natural disasters
- Providing grants of between $5,000 and $23,000 to charities
- Sponsoring community groups
If you’re considering a SMSF service provider, check out the following table which contains details of the SMSF products rated by Canstar.