Enter the email address associated with your account, and we'll email you a link to reset your password.
Australian Credit Licence 511803
Car Insurance - September 8th
The Toyota RAV4 was the top-selling vehicle for the month, with a total of 4,825 sales in August, according to the Federal Chamber of Automotive Industries (FCAI). Of those, 91% were hybrids while the remaining 9%...– Read more
Car Insurance - August 25th
There are many car types to choose from, from electric vehicles (EVs) and hybrid cars, through to station wagons, crossovers, suburban or sport utility vehicles (SUVs) and four-wheel drives (4WD). For first-time buyers, hatchback and sedan...– Read more
A car loan is a type of personal loan used for buying a motor vehicle such as a car, ute, 4WD, motorbike, or other road vehicle. A car loan is helpful when you don’t have enough savings to afford the vehicle of your choice, but you can afford to repay a loan in monthly installments.
There are a few different types of car loans:
for your sweet ride using the comparison selector tool at the top of this page.
Some of the pros and cons of car loans are worth thinking about before deciding whether or not a
is right for your circumstances:
Canstar compares personal loans with our unique, sophisticated car loans star ratings methodology, which looks at both pricing and features. We present the results with our consumer-friendly star ratings, with a 5-star rating signifying that a
offers outstanding value to consumers.
Some of the features Canstar compares for car loans are:
You can read the full car loans star ratings report for more information.
Compare car loans products yourself, based on your own requirements, using the comparison selector tool at the top of the page.
Written by: TJ Ryan and Tim Smith
Below are some of the car loan providers we rate:
Compare car loans using the comparison selector tool at the top of this page.