Loans.com.au Car Loans
What car loans does Loans.com.au offer?
At the time of writing, Loans.com.au offers one personal car loan product. This includes the following features:
- No ongoing account keeping fees
- Balloon payment options (max balloon payment % depends on term of loan and whether loan is for a new or used car)
- Early payout available and no discharge fee
- Interest rate discount if you purchase an eligible ‘green car’. Green cars are classified as vehicles that have a significantly lower than average carbon dioxide emissions when compared to other cars of its size.
- Weekly, fortnightly or monthly loan repayment options
Is your car eligible for a secured loan with Loans.com.au?
To be eligible for a secured car loan with Loans.com.au, your application will be subject to its normal lending criteria. Generally, your chosen vehicle might need to be:
- For personal use
- A new or used vehicle, although Loans.com.au requires the vehicle to be no older than a 2013 model.
Contact Loans.com.au’s for more information regarding its car loan criteria.
Does Loans.com.au also offer personal loans?
At the time of writing, Loans.com.au only offers car and home loan products. If you’re in the market for a personal loan, you can compare products from a range of other providers with Cantsar.
What are the minimum loan amounts on Loans.com.au car loans?
Loans.com.au personal car loans come with a minimum loan amount of $5,000 and a maximum of $100,000.
What loan terms does Loans.com.au offer for car loans?
Loans.com.au car loans offer three, four and five year terms.
What are the fees on Loans.com.au car loans?
Loans.com.au charges the following fees on its car loans at the time of writing:
- $400 establishment fee
- $0 annual fee
- $0 monthly fee
- $0 discharge fee
There is a also $10 fee for ordering interim statements.
How to apply for a Loans.com.au car loan
Before you commit to a particular product, you may want to consider comparing your car loan options with Canstar.
When applying for a car loan with Loans.com.au (and many providers in Australia for that matter), you generally need to meet the following criteria:
- You must be 18 years old or over
- You must be a permanent Australian resident or valid work visa holder
- Currently employed with a stable income
- Have a good credit rating and no declaration of bankruptcy
- Be borrowing a minimum of $5,000 depending on the car loan product
In addition, you may need to provide documents and ID such as:
- A current driver’s license
- Details of your current and previous (if applicable) employer
- Details of your income, assets, expenses and liabilities
Loans.com.au also requires the vehicle to be no older than a 2013 model.
Founded in 2011, Loans.com.au is an online-only lender that provides home and car loans. It is backed by non-bank lender Firstmac Limited.