Written by: TJ Ryan
“Have the life you want. It’s easy to bank with AMP.”
What AMP Superannuation offers
The inclusions below represent a selection of what is covered. Additional conditions may apply to different features. CANSTAR is not making any suggestion or recommendation to you about this product. Please ensure that you read the product disclosure statement to determine all the current policy options and inclusions for the product you are considering.
- AMP Flexible SuperChoice of three investment levels – Core with 5 managed fund investment options, Select with 10 managed fund investment options, or Choice with 94 managed investment options and access to term deposits.
- Unlimited free investment switches.
- Life insurance, TPD insurance, and income protection cover available within super.
- Online access to account details.
- Financial advice available.
About AMP Bank
AMP was founded in 1849 as the Australian Mutual Provident Society, with the aim that every individual customer should have the power to control their own life. AMP helped build Australia and New Zealand, including Australia’s first skyscraper, as well as roads, airports, and other infrastructure.
AMP now employs around 5,400 employees around the world and 4,400 financial advisers in Australia and New Zealand.
How AMP Bank supports the community
- AMP Foundation: Established in 1992. The AMP Foundation supports charities by donating $3,000 to support organisations when employees volunteer more than 80 hours of their own time per year.
- AMP’s Tomorrow Fund: Helping passionate and talented Aussies achieve their dreams with Tomorrow Maker grants.
- Charitable giving: Employees can participate in team volunteering, mentoring disadvantaged students in the Smith Family’s iTrack program, and gift-matching.
How AMP Bank supports the environment
- Became carbon neutral in 2013.
- Reducing greenhouse gas emissions by 15% per year.
- Supporting environmental initiatives such as Earth Hour and Sydney’s CitySwitch.