REST Industry Super
Written by: TJ Ryan
“Make the most of your super.”
What REST Industry Super offers
The inclusions below represent a selection of what is covered. Additional conditions may apply to different features. CANSTAR is not making any suggestion or recommendation to you about this product. Please ensure that you read the product disclosure statement to determine all the current policy options and inclusions for the product you are considering.
MySuper Default Super Fund (Balanced Investment Option)
- Balanced investment option assets include Australian shares, international shares, property, infrastructure, growth alternatives, defensive alternatives, bonds, and cash.
- Unlimited free investment switches.
- Life insurance, TPD insurance, and income protection insurance cover available within super.
- Online access to accounts.
- Financial advice available.
- Actively managed portfolio, to maximise returns.
About REST Industry Super
REST Industry Super was founded in 1988 as the Retail Employees Superannuation Trust. About 1 in 6 working Aussies (over 2 million people) hold their super with REST Industry Super.
REST Industry Super offers its members low fees, a proven track record of positive long-term performance, a 40% discount on AIG travel insurance, discounts on experience gift vouchers from RedBalloon, and phone consultations about your super future with a Money Solutions Money Coach.
REST’s brainchild is The Hub, a place to find all the information and education about superannuation you could ever want.
How REST Industry Super supports the community
- headspace (National Youth Mental Health Foundation): Sponsoring headspace to provide mental health and wellbeing support services and education for young Aussies aged 12-25.
- SuperFriend (Industry Funds Forum Mental Health Foundation): Sponsoring SuperFriend to improve mental health and wellbeing for industry super fund members.