||This Promotion commences at 3pm AEST on Tuesday 10 July 2018 and closes at 11.59pm AEST on Tuesday 31 July 2018.
||How to enter
||To enter the Promotion, each Entrant must:
- In 10 words or less name the custom cake creation displayed on the competition post. Naming entries must be submitted within the competition entry form.
- Complete the competition entry form and subscribe to one of Canstar e-newsletters
||Inclusions or exclusions
||As per the General Terms and Conditions.
||Details of Prize and value
||The winner will receive a Coles gift card valued at $400 RRP (called a “Prize”). The Prize will be posted to the winner’s validly nominated postal address at Canstar’s expense or delivered electronically via nominated email address.
The winning Entrant will be required to notify Canstar within five business days, via reply email of their:
- acceptance of the prize,
- full name,
- contact phone number,
- postal address,
- year of birth,
- approval for Canstar to announce their name as the Prize winner on the website www.canstar.com.au and on relevant publications
||Draw date, time and location
||The Prize winner will be selected from a list of eligible entrants. The judging and selection will take place on the business day following Tuesday 31 July 2018 at Level 22, 143 Turbot Street, Brisbane, QLD, 4000, during business hours.
The Prize winner will be notified by email and Facebook private message by no later than 6pm on Wednesday 1 August 2018.
||Selection of Winner
||The winning comment will be selected based on originality, creativity and quality by the Promoter’s judge.
- This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual creative merit.
- All entries must be an independent creation of the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third party rights. Entries must not have been published previously and/or used to win prizes in any other competitions.
- Where an Entrant submits an entry to Canstar as part of their entry in this Promotion, the Entrant warrants that either:
- they are the owner of any intellectual or other property rights that may be associated with the entry; or
- they have been granted the right to submit the entry to Canstar by the holder(s) of these rights.
- The judge reserves the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the judge, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, or any images or language found to be potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory. The judge’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications arising from prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought, as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting a prize.
- In accepting a Prize, each winner agrees that their winning entry shall become and remain the property of the Promoter and its associated companies in the Canstar Group.
- The Promoter and its associated companies may use entrants’ names and submission contents for any commercial purpose, including future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes, for an unlimited period without remuneration.
- Nothing in this Schedule or the General Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Australian Consumer Law, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia. (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, Canstar (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
- For the ‘Name this creation’ Promotion:
- Clause 14 of the General Terms and Conditions will be replaced by the following clause: “the judge’s decision will be in relation to [number of prizes] prize[s] (“Prize”).”
- Clause 16 of the General Terms and Conditions will be replaced by the following clause: “The person whose entry is 10 words or less and is judged the most original, creative, and best quality in the sole discretion of Canstar’s judge shall be the winner of the Prize.”
- Clause 26 of the General Terms and Conditions will be replaced by the following clause: “Results of this Promotion will be published on the Promoter’s website at www.canstar.com.au on 8th August 2018 or, should a re-draw be required, on 16th August 2018.”