Health & Wellbeing
Canstar is a supportive company that cares about the health and wellbeing of its employees and this is evident through the benefits that we offer;
- Annual flu shot
- Discounted in-house massages
- Free Employee Assistance Program for employees and their immediate families
- Various wellbeing classes such as yoga
- Educational seminars on topics such as sleep, nutrition and mindfulness
- Corporate gym membership
Canstar supports employees in balancing their work and personal responsibilities and we are committed to providing flexible work arrangements in order to facilitate a healthy work-life balance.
When describing the Canstar culture, we often use words like fast-paced, agile, lean, high-performance and outcomes-focused. This is balanced with a view that employees have competing priorities and important life commitments.
To support team members achieve balance, we set challenging but achievable goals but also offer a supportive and flexible work environment when it comes to delivering those goals. This flexibility comes in the form of flexible hours, remote working and flexible employment (i.e. casual, part-time, contract, full-time).
We provide many different leave options, which can offer flexibility and peace of mind during expected and unexpected absences. Just some of these unique leave benefits include:
- 12 weeks Paid Parental Leave + $5,000 parental assistance payment upon return to work
- A day of leave on your birthday
- 5 days of Compassionate Leave
- 5 days of Domestic Violence Leave
- $1000 referral fee bonus when we hire someone you have recommended
- Monthly Brisbane social club activities
- Company morning teas