This prestigious flagship event, sponsored by ifa and National Australia Bank (NAB), highlights the outstanding work of women within financial services and contributes to the growth, development, and evolution of gender equality in the workplace.
Momentum Media head of events and professional development Jim Hall says the awards are an Australian-first program that truly pulls together all areas of financial services under one umbrella to celebrate success and excellence.
“The winners will not only represent inspirational high achievers from the financial sector, but also recognise the rising stars of tomorrow,” he said.
“We invite you to nominate a leading woman (or women) within the financial services sector who is simply a cut above the rest and deserves recognition. Alternatively, you can make a submission directly.”
— IFA Magazine (@IFA_AU) June 13, 2017
Some of the criteria for the submissions includes written referrals, documentation, and a short 30-second video answering the question, ‘what does success mean to you?’. The submissions will then be assessed against specific metrics and business performance parameters to determine the finalists.
If you know a leading lady in the financial sector, find out more information about the awards, the award categories, and the basic entry requirements on the Women in Finance Awards website.
Applications close on 21 July 2017.
- Accountant of the Year
- Association Leader of the Year
- Business Development Professional of the Year
- Chief Executive Officer of the Year
- Chief Financial Officer of the Year
- Director of the Year
- Executive Assistant / Personal Assistant of the Year
- Fintech Leader of the Year
- Financial Planner / Adviser of the Year
- Human Relations Professional of the Year
- Innovator of the Year
- Investment Manager of the Year
- Legal Counsel of the Year
- Marketing Professional of the Year
- Mentor of the Year
- Mortgage and Finance Broker of the Year
- Office Administrator of the Year
- Principal of the Year
- Public Relations / Communications Professional of the Year
- Regional Leader of the Year
- Risk Adviser of the Year
- SMSF Adviser of the Year
- Thought Leader of the Year
- Young Leader of the Year
- Employer of the Year
- Recruiter of the Year
- Women’s Community Program of the Year