Win $2,000 to put towards your health insurance
Peace of mind never felt so good, with your chance to win $2,000 to put towards your health insurance. Enter below!
1. Provide your name and email address
2. Subscribe to the Canstar newsletter of your choice^
3. Simply tell us in 25 words or less “How will having health insurance help you get the most out of life?”
SCHEDULE TO CANSTAR PROMOTION GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Promotion name: Canstar “Health Insurance 2019” Cash Giveaway This Promotion Schedule is incorporated into and forms part of Canstar’s “General Terms and Conditions of Promotions”, available at http://www.canstar.com.au/terms-of-use/. The General Terms and Conditions apply to the Promotion subject of this Promotion Schedule. To the extent of any conflict between this Promotion Schedule and the General Terms and Conditions, this Promotion Schedule will prevail.
- Providing or updating their name and email address;
- Subscribing to one or more of the Canstar e-newsletters of your choice; and;
- Providing a response, in 25 words or less, to the question “How will having health insurance help you get the most out of life?;
- acceptance of the prize,
- full name,
- contact phone number,
- postal address,
- year of birth,
- Australian bank account details,
- approval for Canstar to announce their name as the Prize winner on the website www.canstar.com.au, Facebook competition post and on relevant publications.
- Clause 25 of the General Terms and Conditions will be replaced by the following clause: The Prize Winner will be notified by email and/or Facebook private message by no later than 5pm on Wednesday 1 May 2019
- Clause 26 of the General Terms and Conditions will be replaced by the following clause: “Results of this Promotion will be published on the Promoter’s website at https://www.canstar.com.au/health-insurance-comp-2019/ within 1 business day of Canstar receiving confirmation of the prize winner accepting the prize.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications arising from prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought, as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting a prize.
- The Promoter and its associated companies may use entrants’ names and submission contents for any commercial purpose, including future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes, for an unlimited period without remuneration.
- Nothing in this Schedule or the General Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Australian Consumer Law, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia. (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, Canstar (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
- Any entries that contain responses or material that is violent, obscene, illegal, inappropriate, or racially or morally offensive, will, in Castar’s absolute discretion, be deemed invalid