Enter the email address associated with your account, and we'll email you a link to reset your password.
* Superannuation funds that have not been available for a minimum of five years are not eligible to receive a Canstar star rating, however an indicative star rating is supplied. Based on the information available, Canstar provides an indicative rating of funds which have been available for less than five years indicated by the hollow gold stars. Canstar provides these indicative ratings for consumers to provide an indication of the funds rating relative to its peers for the period for which it has been available.
Is this page helpful?
The Star Ratings were awarded in March 2020 based on data as at that date. To find how we rate each product read the Canstar Star Ratings Methodology. Data in the table is updated from time to time to reflect product changes notified to us by product issuers. Check current product details and investment options with the product issuer. These results are general advice only and not personal financial advice. Ratings are only one factor to take into account when deciding whether to make an investment. Consider the Product Disclosure Statement before making a purchase decision. The initial table display is sorted by Star Rating and then alphabetically by company. Further information is available by clicking on an icon.
1. Performance, fee and other information displayed in the table has been updated from time to time since the rating date and may not reflect the products as rated.
2. The performance and fee information shown in the table is for the investment option used by Canstar in rating of the superannuation product.
3. Performance information shown is for the historical periods up to 31/07/2020 and investment options noted in the table information.
4. Performance figures shown reflect net investment performance, i.e. net of investment tax, investment management fees and the applicable administration fees based on an account balance of $50,000. To learn more about performance information, click here.
5. Performance data may not be available for some products. This is indicated in the tables by a note referring the user to the product provider, or by no performance information being shown.
6. Please note that all information about performance returns is historical. Past performance should not be relied upon as an indicator of future performance; unit prices and the value of your investment may fall as well as rise.
7. Any advice on this page is general and has not taken into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Consider whether this general financial advice is right for your personal circumstances. You may need financial advice from a qualified adviser. Canstar is not providing a recommendation for your individual circumstances. See our Detailed Disclosure.
8. Not all superannuation funds in the market are listed, and the list above may not include all features relevant to you. Canstar is not providing a recommendation for your individual circumstances.
9. Click here for additional important notes and liability disclaimer.
10. Canstar may earn a fee for referrals from its website tables and from sponsorship of certain products. Fees payable by product providers for referrals and sponsorship may vary between providers, website position, and revenue model. Sponsorship fees may be higher than referral fees.
11. On our ratings results, comparison tables and some other advertising, we may provide links to third party websites. The primary purpose of these links is to help consumers continue their journey from the ‘research phase’ to the ‘purchasing’ phase. If customers purchase a product after clicking a certain link, Canstar may be paid a commission or fee by the referral partner. Where products are displayed in a comparison table, the display order is not influenced by commercial arrangements and the display sort order is disclosed at the top of the table.
12. Sponsored products are clearly disclosed as such on the website page. They may appear in a number of areas of the website, such as in comparison tables, on hub pages, and in articles. The table position of the Sponsored product does not indicate any ranking or rating by Canstar.
Sponsored products table
• Sponsored products that are in a table separate to the comparison tables in this article are displayed from lowest to highest annual cost.
• Performance figures shown for sponsored products reflect net investment performance, i.e. net of investment tax, investment management fees and the applicable administration fees based on an account balance of $50,000. To learn more about performance information, click here.
• Please note that all information about performance returns is historical. Past performance should not be relied upon as an indicator of future performance; unit prices and the value of your investment may fall as well as rise.
Performance and Investment Allocation Differences
• Fee, performance and asset allocation information shown in the table above have been determined according to the investment profile in the Canstar Superannuation Star Ratings methodology that matches the age group you selected.
• Some providers use different age groups for their investment profiles which may result in you being offered or being eligible for a different product to what is displayed in the table. See here for more details.
• SunSuper’s allocation of funds for investors aged 55-99 differ from Canstar’s methodology – see details here.
• The Sunsuper for Life product may appear in the table multiple times. While you will not be offered any single investment option, this is to take into account the different combinations of investment options SunSuper may apply to your account based on your age. For more detail in relation to the SunSuper for Life product please refer to the PDS issued by SunSuper for this product.
• QSuper sets different balance ranges, resulting in a different investment mix in some cases to that resulting from Canstar’s methodology – see details here.
• Investment profiles applied initially may change over time in line with an investor’s age. See the provider’s Product Disclosure Statement and in particular applicable age groups for more information about how providers determine their investment profiles.