BigFuture is designed to help both the beginner and the expert understand their total wealth position, become more financially literate and plan their financial future. It offers three modules:
- Wealth Tracker enables investors track wealth by net worth, total investments, asset class and security
- Education materials that distil complex issues down into easy to understand concepts
- Financial tools to provide powerful and easy-to-use simulations
Use the code 'Canstar' when you register to get our special rate if you choose to upgrade.Go to site...
Invest in listed securities (including floats and IPOs), discount managed funds, superannuation and allocated pensions with InvestSMART.
- Provides free share market research and investment ideas
- Tools to keep track of your investments
- Investment recommendations for self-directed investors
InvestSMART's founding principle is to provide Australian retail investors with low cost access to quality financial information and products.Go to site...
The Stocklight app provides self-directed investors with the information they need – from stock prices, to company announcements and research updates – easily collated, at their fingertips.
- Provides a comprehensive overview of Australian stocks
- News Feed groups all the news for stocks in your watchlist into one place.
- Quantitative analysis via easy visuals
Stocklight is a native mobile app available for iPhone, iPad and Android devices that keeps investors up to date automatically straight to their phone or tabletGo to site...
Sharesight is a portfolio management software system that enables individual investors to collate and streamline their investment reporting.
- Offers a portfolio application that begins and ends with the investor
- Detailed performance and tax reporting that’s accurate all the way down to the transactional level
- Institutions can also partner with Sharesight as a service for their clients
Sharesight launched in the Australian market in 2008 and more than 20,000 portfolios utilise its service.Go to site...