Peer to business platform Marketlend Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of Tyndall Capital Pty Ltd and offers loans to business.
- Loans are listed on the Marketlend platform , where investors can bid on the loan
- Borrowers must be a business which is operating and is registered as a limited liability company, or limited liability partnership or sole trader with an Australian Business Number
- Marketlend takes an equity stake in each loan to help reduce risk
Marketlend provides loans for between $2,000 and $1 million.Go to site...
Moneyplace is a peer to peer lending platform that connects investor funds to creditworthy borrowers.
- Investors receive a portfolio of loans to diversify their risk
- Investors can select a risk profile (investment preference) and receive a loan portfolio in line with that preference
- Targeting retail and wholesale investors
Moneyplace offers loans of between $5,000 and $35,000.Go to site...
Ratesetter is peer to peer lending platform that connects borrowers with investors.
- An independent company, managed and majority-owned locally
- Connects individual and SMSF investors with people who want to borrow
- Personal loans of up to $35,000 for up to five years
- Minimises investment risk via a provision fund
Ratesetter is the first P2P lender to release its loan book data in Australia.Go to site...
Society One is peer to peer lending platform and is one of Australia's largest online credit marketplaces.
- Privately owned company registered in Australia
- Connects individual and institutional investors with people who want to borrow
- Investors' loans are diversified across many different individual loans
- Offers investors access to multiple asset classes
Society One is Australia's first marketplace lender.Go to site...