Liberty Home Loans
“The difference between extraordinary and ordinary is that little extra.”
Loan Options: What Liberty home loans offer
The inclusions below represent a selection of the features available with a standard Variable Rate home loan of $350,000 for an owner-occupier. CANSTAR is not making any suggestion or recommendation to you about this product. Please see our comparison tables for more details information about products on offer from this provider.
Additional conditions may apply to different features. Please ensure that you read the product disclosure statement to determine all the current loan terms and conditions for the product you are considering.
Variable home loan features
Features will vary between specific home loan products, but may include:
- Redraw facility available.
- Split loan facility available
- Additional repayments allowed.
- Repayments may be made weekly, fortnightly, or monthly.
- Interest only repayment option available
Liberty was founded in 1997 to provide flexible finance. So far they have helped over 140,000 customers in Australia and New Zealand.
Liberty offers a Free Property Report for you to find out what housing prices have done in your area over the past year.
They also present the Liberty Barometer, a blog of podcasts and articles about the latest news and tips for “small business, property, and everything in-between”.
How Liberty supports the community
- Liberty Lend-A-Hand: Lend-A-Hand supports community organisations through gift-matching and volunteer time. At the time of writing, Lend-A-Hand supports the Mirabel Foundation for children orphaned or abandoned because of parental drug addiction; the Beacon Foundation, where young people can break free of inter-generational dependency and addictions; and Aardvark, where young people with a disability express themselves through music.
Written by: TJ Ryan