Homeloans.com.au Home Loans
“Providing solutions since 1985.” (Homeloans.com.au)
Loan Options: What Homeloans.com.au offers
The inclusions below represent a selection of the features available with a standard Variable Rate home loan of $350,000 for an owner-occupier. CANSTAR is not making any suggestion or recommendation to you about this product. Please see our comparison tables for more details and information about products on offer from this provider and the other home loan providers on our database.
Additional conditions may apply to different features. Please ensure that you read the product disclosure statement to determine all the current loan terms and conditions for the product you are considering.
Homeloans.com.au Standard Variable Home Loan Features
Homeloans.com.au home loans come in five different options for variable rate home loans:
- Homeloans Ultra Plus – a low rate, reasonably-featured loan
- Homeloans Optima – a low rate, fully-featured loan
- Homeloans FlexiChoice Prime – designed for First Home Buyers with a low deposit of 5%
- Homeloans Accelerate Prime – designed for borrowers with a low deposit of 5% with no genuine savings
- Homeloans MoniPower – a fully-featured loan
The following features apply to the Homeloans Ultra Plus variable rate loan:
- Application fee of $199 waived on all new loans.
- Split loan facility available; maximum 4 splits allowed; split loan application fee may apply.
- Redraw facility available.
- Mortgage is portable.
- Repayments may be made weekly, fortnightly, or monthly.
- Additional repayments allowed.
- Lump sum repayments allowed.
- Minimum loan amount $200,000.
Homeloans (also called Homeloans.com.au) was established in 1985 as an alternative to banks for home finance.
With the Member Advantage Benefits Program, Homeloans customers can enjoy discounts and deals on dining, entertainment, shopping, travel, technology, financial products, and insurance products.
Homeloans is proud of its Carbon Conscious policy, under which a Mallee Eucalyptus tree is planted for every Homeloans loan that is settled.
In July 2016, Homeloans announced that an agreement has been reached to merge with RESIMAC Limited.
CANSTAR provides an information service. It is not a credit provider, and in giving you information about credit products CANSTAR is not making any suggestion or recommendation to you about a particular credit product.
If you decide to apply for a credit card you will deal directly with the financial institution, and not with CANSTAR. Rates and product information should be confirmed with the relevant financial institution. For more information, read our detailed disclosure, important notes, and additional information.
Read the Comparison Rate Warning when comparing interest rates on home loans.
Written by: TJ Ryan